Our vision is a safe, clean and happy environment to grow in for every child in Ethiopia, with access to education, health services and equal opportunities.
ECYDO works for an Ethiopia with equal opportunities for girls and boys, for an Ethiopia without
HIV/AIDS and gender-based violence. ECYDO works for an Ethiopia where children and young people can develop and live up to their potential, where nobody is forgotten aside.
ECYDO works in five focus areas:
- male engagement in HIV/AIDS prevention
- sexual and reproductive health rights promotion
- fight against gender-based violence
- female genital mutilation
- early marriage
- teenage pregnancy
- creation of equal opportunities and skills development
- removing barriers for disadvantaged groups in accessing education and services.